To save on utility bills and service calls, we urge you to take a preventive approach to maintaining your HVAC system. Properly maintained equipment not only functions more efficiently and lasts longer, it saves you money! Falcon has been servicing the heating and air conditioning needs of the DC Metro area community for over 30 years. All of our technicians are factory trained and certified so you can rest assured you're receiving quality service you can trust. Plus, you'll get the added benefits of being a Falcon Maintenance Agreement customer.
What are the Benefits?
Take the stress out of maintaining your HVAC system with Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning.
Priority Emergency Service
As a plan member you will receive priority treatment on service calls. We service our policy holders as our priority! Should you ever have a system breakdown, you as a service plan member, immediately become a priority call for Falcon and will receive the quickest service we can provide.
Peace of Mind
This plan was designed by Falcon to anticipate and eliminate you having to be concerned with the operating condition of your central heating and air conditioning system. You can be assured your home is being taken care of by trained professional technicians.
Discounts on Repairs
In addition to two maintenance visits per year, one for the cooling system and one for the heating system, you'll receive a 15% to 25% discount on labor and parts for all approved repairs.
As long as your policy remains active, Falcon will renew it each year and you will not need to re-qualify your equipment to maintain coverage. If you sell your home, this coverage can be transferred to the new owner. This agreement may be terminated by either party giving not less than thirty (30) days written notice with intention to terminate.
Maintenance Agreement Plans
We offer three maintenance package levels to keep your HVAC system running at its most efficient level.
Bronze Level Package
- 15% discount on labor and parts for all approved repairs
- Discounted diagnostic fee
- Inspection includes the following items: refrigerant check, electrical connectors, voltage, electrical wiring, contacts, relays, electrical heat elements, thermostat operations, blower motor, burners, gas valve, indoor coil, outdoor coil, inducer motor, condenser motor, condensate drain line, heat exchanger, igniter, safety switches, circuit boards, and filter condition
- 1 full year labor warranty on repairs
- Priority emergency service
- Front of the line scheduling to receive quickest service
Silver Level Package
Includes all of the BRONZE level services, with additional items:
- 25% discount on labor and parts for all approved repairs
- Deeper discount on diagnostic fees
Gold Level Package
Includes all of the SILVER level services with additional item:
- Outdoor coil cleanings and condensate cleanings