Heating & Furnace Repair
Proudly serving Northern Virginia and Maryland
At Falcon Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we understand how important it is to have a reliable heating system during the cold winter months. That’s why we offer prompt and professional furnace repair services to help you stay warm and comfortable in your home.
Five Signs You May Need Furnace Repair
Wondering if your furnace is working correctly? Here are five signs that you may need furnace repair:
- High energy bills. If your energy bills are higher than usual, it may be because your furnace is not operating efficiently. Our team of experienced technicians is trained in the latest technologies to diagnose and repair problems to help you save money on your energy bills.
- Frequent cycling. If your furnace is turning on and off frequently, it may be due to a faulty thermostat, dirty air filter or other issues. Did you know that some modern smart thermostats even provide alerts when they detect too-frequent cycling? When this occurs, our team can diagnose the problem and provide the necessary repairs to prevent further damage to your system.
- Strange noises. If your furnace is making unusual noises, such as banging, squeaking or rattling, it may indicate a problem with the blower motor, ignition system or other components.
- Inadequate heat. If your furnace is running but not providing enough heat to keep your home comfortable, it may be due to a clogged filter, faulty thermostat or a number of other problems.
- Poor indoor air quality. If you notice an increase in dust, debris or other pollutants in your home, your furnace may not be filtering the air correctly. We can help you improve your indoor air quality by repairing or replacing your furnace filter.
If you’re experiencing these or any other heating problems, don’t hesitate to contact Falcon Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for prompt and reliable furnace repair. Our team of friendly and professional technicians work on every make and model and is available 24/7 to provide emergency repair service.
Do I Need a Professional for All Heating Repairs?It’s tempting to take a do-it-yourself approach to heater repairs, but there are only a few things that you can do safely on your own. You should change the air filter in your furnace at least once every three months, and sometimes as often as once a month. If you’re having trouble with efficiency or odors, invest in annual heat maintenance.
You also should keep the area around your heating equipment clear. This includes landscaping around exterior units, keeping your utility room clean for good airflow and arranging your furniture and other belongings so that your vents aren’t blocked. Addressing airflow issues often can help fix problems with poor comfort and uneven heating. For all other issues, you should turn to a qualified technician.
Heating Services from Falcon Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingYou can book an appointment with Falcon Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing online, or simply click to call. We offer transparent pricing and up-front estimates, so you know exactly what to expect before we begin any work.
At Falcon, we take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and high-quality workmanship. Don’t just take our word for it; we maintain a 4.9 Google Rating with hundreds of five-star reviews from satisfied customers who have trusted us to repair their heating and cooling systems.
If you’re experiencing frequent repairs and would like to consider a heating system replacement, we also offer the full line of quality Trane products so you can upgrade your comfort. We’ll help you compare the cost of a repair to the price and cost savings of a more efficient system replacement so you can make the best choice for your needs.
Contact us today to schedule your furnace repair service and let us help you stay warm and cozy all winter long.