Introducing Our Elite Care Maintenance Program
Our customers often want to know if they really need regular furnace and air conditioning system maintenance. Much like cars need regular upkeep to keep them running smoothly, your furnace and cooling systems need regular inspection to ensure trouble-free operation.
That’s why we’ve created our Elite Care Maintenance Program.
Falcon’s Elite Care Maintenance (ECM) is a comprehensive plan to ensure that your system is working as it should. Our team will inspect and clean the unit, check the airflow, and perform and review with you any necessary repairs that will keep your furnace system running at peak performance.
Falcon offers inexpensive maintenance plans that provide regular maintenance for a low monthly fee. The plans include priority service, discounts on repairs and replacement, and annual furnace and air conditioning tune-ups. Our maintenance plans are an excellent way to keep your furnace system running smoothly while also saving money on repairs and replacement costs.
What are the Benefits?
Here are just a few of the benefits of our ECM scheduled furnace and cooling maintenance program:
- Fewer emergency repairs. Why not plan ahead and simply eliminate a major problem before it even occurs? Few things are more inconvenient than a furnace system that stops working during winter’s bitter cold, or a cooling system that fails during a heat wave.
- Lower utility bills. Regular inspection ensures your unit is running at peak efficiency. This leads to dollars saved on your utility bills. Conversely, a less-than-optimized unit can cost you a great deal in the long run.
- Improved air quality. The quality of air in the home can degrade over time as dust and dirt build up in your unit. This eventually can worsen health issues such as asthma, allergies or flu-like symptoms. With regular maintenance, this can be prevented.
- Increased system lifespan. If dirt and dust accumulate in excess, a greater strain is placed on the system, often leading to costly and unforeseen breakdowns. As a result, you may wind up needing to replace all or a significant portion of your furnace and air conditioning system much sooner than you anticipated. To avoid the financial strain, as well as discomfort in the house, make sure your system is serviced regularly
Falcon offers two furnace and air conditioning maintenance package levels to keep your system running at its most efficient level:
Bronze Level Package
Get started with this full-featured furnace and air conditioning maintenance plan:
- Two maintenance visits per year. Members receive an air conditioning maintenance visit and a furnace maintenance visit every year to keep your system in peak shape
- 15% discount on labor and parts for all approved repairs
- Waived diagnostic fee during normal business hours
- Inspection includes the following items: refrigerant check, electrical connectors, voltage, electrical wiring, contacts, relays, electrical heat elements, thermostat operations, blower motor, burners, gas valve, indoor coil, outdoor coil, inducer motor, condenser motor, condensate drain line, heat exchanger, igniter, safety switches, circuit boards, and filter condition
- 1 full-year labor warranty on repairs
- Priority emergency service
- Front-of-the-line scheduling to receive the quickest service
Gol Level Package
Our Gold Level Package includes all Bronze Level Package services, plus:
- 25% discount on labor and parts for all approved repairs
- Outdoor coil cleaning and condensate cleaning
Accessories: Humidifiers, Electronic Air Cleaners, Condensate Pumps, Electronic Dampers, and UV Lights will be inspected, and a recommendation will be made as to any service issues we find.
Falcon requires a pre-plan review of your system. All service plans cover a single zone. Multi-zone homes will receive a discount on all zones beyond the third zone.
See the Agreement for all Terms & Conditions.
What to Expect
Our technicians will arrive on time as scheduled and will inspect and test your furnace and cooling system. If we discover any issues, we offer maintenance suggestions and provide repair solutions.
Sign Up for a Maintenance Program
With Falcon, scheduling maintenance is easy. You can book an appointment online or click to call. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service and workmanship. Falcon has received thousands of five-star reviews from satisfied customers. You can trust us to handle your ongoing maintenance with the utmost professionalism and care.
Don’t wait until your furnace and air conditioning system breaks down to schedule maintenance. Contact Falcon Heating & Air Conditioning today and let our expert technicians keep you up and running smoothly all year round.